Ready to Rock? Are these Sugary Gals Still On Top?
Yes, New York City Fashion week 2012 came out with a bang last Thursday, September 6th but produced some surprising and beautiful new female designs to see for in the near future.
Without more fanfare (pardon the pun) right here are the very best of show (in no real order).
- Melissa Stasiuk – She has Chanel under her belt.
- Cora Emmanuel – Displayed Prada and a long list of others.
- Mackenzie Drazan – Unbelievable photo selection!
- Kel Markey – Conquering the runway and editorial markets.
- Lina – Chinese girls are “IN” this year!
- Elza Luijendijk – At sweet 16, IMG and Prada likes her.
- Ava Smith – Now with experience, confidence meets beauty with this preferred new model.
- Vanessa Axente – Likewise 16, called the “breakout star of the season” and you ‘d be smart to believe it
- Kolfinna KristÃ³fersdÃ³ttir – Getting by the minute, this woman is taking the program!
- Marie Piovesan – Yes, designs can have knowledge as this 25 year old pledges.
- Nadja Bender – See for far more of this Danish appeal – She’s going places quickly!
- Katryn Kruger – Somebody informed me not long ago that she “might not make it as a top female model because she was from Africa.”. Well do not tell Katryn this story.
Each of these girls has her own unique charm and design – you can pick your favorite and view her stroll (or not) with 2013 fashions on the runway and on the magazine covers.
Giddy with suspense!
It’s constantly exciting to see these novices to the modeling world and see where their professions take them, professionally and personally. Some will skyrocket to the top of the list while others fall by the wayside. However, it’s going to be an intriguing ride, don’t you believe it?
Anyhow, I hope you will certainly use them as a motivation tool while you work at being a female model in fashion and keep this in mind. Remember the work these women did to get started.
More from Fashion Week 2012?
There’s great deals of news this year and I’m sure you’ve heard much of it however thought this top 10 list of brand-new female designs would grab your interest. As I’m simply an old softie, I hope each of them goes on to become cover girls however, it’s not up to me.
I ‘d be happy to leave you with words of wisdom. Keep reaching for your goal to become a model like they did at Fashion Week 2012. Success to you!
Filed under: Supermodels