Other than models wanting to grow taller or be a bit thinner, there is another situation to consider when modeling; especially for pictures.
I’ve seen this annoyance too many times in my modeling photography studio.
A double chin is something no model wants to see reflected back to him or her in the final photos or worse — in the mirror!
This is why I’m putting together these quick tips giving what many consider the best way to get rid of a double chin so read carefully.
The Model’s Nightmare in Pictures? An Ugly Double Chin!
First, what causes it?
There is no one answer because it can be caused in a lot of different circumstances. Yes, this is one physical trait that you could blame on your parents.
Other double chin causes include being overweight, poor posture, or maybe not doing the right fitness exercise routine.
Models: What’s the Best Way to Get Rid of a Double Chin?
Below, you’ll find a few things you can do to help you lose of these problems and keep than annoying chin challenge away for good. It might seem like nont a big deal but correcting your posture can make you live healthier and lose weight. If you are despereate for posture help, get yourself a waist trainer, it will support your weak muscles while you develop the good habit of proper posture.
Yes, I said gum chewing! Believe it or not there is one very unusual method that might be effective at helping people get that double chin gone.
Exercise for this problem often imitates the exact movement you make with your chin while chewing gum so it makes perfect sense that it could help reduce or become the eliminator of your double chin.
Tip: Make sure it’s sugar free gum to keep the calorie count low for your next photo shoot and to help keep your teeth healthy – these are important too!
Another possible solution lies in a regiment of chin exercises to work into your daily weight loss routine.
In fact, if you are really dead serious about reducing your little “chin double” you’ll want to use these exercises several times throughout the day.
Doing these exercises in short increments and doing them frequently at different times of the day have shown to increase the effect – not to mention less stressful than one long, drawn out session.
The good part is that you can work these easily into your day without much inconvenience.
Resorting to Cosmetic Surgery
Although many times a last resort, one very effective method of removing a double chin is, of course choosing to undertake cosmetic surgery or maybe one of the other facial solutions for facial problems.
Although double chin reduction is a fairly common procedure in the medical field the cost can cause many people to avoid using the procedure – especially when there are other available, and more affordable options for treatment.
If You’ve Got the Time …
Yes, the latter remedies takes up time out of your day.
Choosing the double chin cosmetic surgery option is much quicker unless, of course you think about the amount of time it takes to earn the money you’ll need in order to go through the procedure.
Get Rid of Your Double Chin Before It Happens
Just as with almost everything else in life, preventing those two chins will almost always be the best cure – instead of having to pursue correction.
If the thoughts of your having one bothers you then you should take preliminary measures to avoid the causes mentioned above such as poor posture and a lazy (for lack of a better word) lifestyle.
After all, you are a model and you should be taking good care of your body anyhow – the agents and many photographers will demand it (You can’t always depend on Photoshop when you go for an interview).
Now, I know that there is absolutely no way to get away from what you have inherited but you can start today with some simple actions to begin reducing the problem – or, put in a more positive perspective – prevent one from happening in the first place!
Now that you know more about getting rid of a double chin, you can begin your solution today.
Just as with any other health and beauty benefit, getting started is the toughest part. After a few days, it will be in your daily routine. Hope these tips will help.
About the Video for Getting Rid of a Double Chin
To get a leaner, honed look to one’s face, one should consider reducing or inducing the removal of their double chin problem with facial firming exercises, or better still, chin toning workouts – because they are area specific..
Stimulating and massaging the chin with your own fingertips, as depicted in this video, will help you regain that youthful, chiseled look to your lower face.
Double chin exercises also help lift wrinkly turkey neck due to the tightening of the chin skin and muscle. The result is you can look years younger in a short period of time.
Facial flexing therapy can be performed with one’s own fingertips to produce a DIY natural facelift at home in a very short period of time, without the risks and monetary outlay of cosmetic surgery.
How to look younger permanently is a difficult challenge in our modern society, and face training remedies can produce the non-surgical facelift that you always wanted, within days from now.
Facelift Without Surgery is an instantly downloadable e-book which offers the following features:
Learn how to diminish, fade, or completely lose all sorts of wrinkles and deep creases on the face and throat.
Find out how to decrease, raise, tauten, and tone up regions where slack skin occurs such as droopy tissue beneath the eyes, heavy cheeks, hanging hog jowls, dual and triple chin, and wilting tortoise throat skin.
Learn how to curb or smooth away brow lines, crow’s feet, wrinkles around and underneath the eyes, laughter and nasal creases, and turkey neck furrows and folds.
Discover how to shrink and purge swollen eye bags and dark raccoon circles from the eye area.
Check out how ladies and men are benefiting from facial reshaping solutions and other facial transformation tricks at http://www.facelift-without-surgery.biz/double-chin-removal-facial-exercise-chin.html
Wendy Wilken’s facial exercise program called “Facelift Without Surgery” teaches women and men to obtain a DIY non-surgical facelift with their fingertips.
If you follow the face workout regimens diligently, you could look 10 to 15 years younger within 30 days.
To see the benefits, we advise people to take “before and after” photos so that they can see the difference that the face reflexology routines make on their face and neck, in their journey to look young once again.
Here is how her non-invasive face lift program can help to minimize, or get rid of face and throat aging symptoms, whether you are young or old:
1. Face firming gymnastics are very effective and will tone, raise, and firm up turkey neck (tighten saggy neck skin) – which is the same thing as a no surgery neck lift.
2. Double chin exercises will help with lessening and tightening the tissue and loose skin along the jawline. This will give you a leaner face.
3. Need help with drooping jowls? Face fitness therapy will buoy up, tauten, and eliminate hanging hog jowls, naturally.
4. Anti-aging face strengthening remedies will limit, fade out, or eradicate laughter and smile furrows, also known as nasal or nasolabial folds.
5. Yoga cheek massaging treatments will tighten and reduce chubby, wilting cheeks, and help one lose face fat for a slimmer, thinner face.
6. Acupressure face rubbing can be done in full holistic facelift format, or as organic mini facelifts.
7. Facial training therapy is practiced with the fingertips to induce a glowing, younger looking skin, and improve an overall complexion.
8. Face flexing yoga is ideal for stripping off, or banishing unsightly puffy eye bags.
9. Wendy Wilken’s facial restoration system will inhibit and fade out black spots, and rings around the eyes.
10. A facial revitalization solution is an ideal cure for bags beneath the eyes. By kneading in the ridge of the eye sockets (just below the eyes) you will dissipate fatty deposits that collect there, which will diminish or even expel unsightly bulbous eye bags.
11. Face revival procedures will lessen or erase crow’s feet and under eye lines. Acupressure manipulation techniques work better than any at home remedy for eye creases.
12. Facial fitness treatments are excellent for minimizing and stripping off deep lines and creases on the forehead. Massage regimens done on the brow will fade frown furrows quickly, thus making a person look years younger than their current age.
From the beauty tip video: Face toning is the best homemade treatment for age-regression and you’ll be amazed at the results, within days of starting Wendy Wilken’s oriental facelift approach. To see the official page, check it out here..
That’s it for today. If you have a challenge as a model with a double chin I hope this advice will help you to overcome it.
Filed under: Beauty